The Talend Open Studio is a open source tool for ETL and data integration that is being adopted by a huge number of companies enormously.In Today’s arena, when data is proliferating and evolving in heterogeneous forms, there is a growing need for a flexible, adaptable platforms. Talend fits just perfect in this space with a proven track record, making scope for ample of opportunities. If you understand how to manage, transform, store your organisation data (retail, banking, airlines, research, insurance, cards etc.) and represent it prominently, then you are the resource organizations are looking for.
Why sould we learn this course?
In this course you will learn data integration using Talend. A good place even for beginners to learn and use concepts of ETL, i.e, Extract Transform and Load, processes.
- After completion of the Talend For Big Data Course, you will be able to:
- Understand the ETL concepts and How to solve the real time business problems using talend.
- Understand Talend Architecture and its various components.
- Gain familiarity with Talend tool to automate your complete Data Integration/Data Analysis/Data Warehousing requirements.
- Implement the use cases to demonstrate the most frequently used transformations and components.
- Interact with various types of source or target platform like Flat files (CSV, Fixed width), XML, Excel, Database, etc.
- Connect to a database from a Talend Job .
- Implement the real time use case & project scenarios such as: Scheduling talend jobs, automation/parameterization, data redundancy, data cleansing, Integrating various heterogeneous source system to achieve required target system.
- Know that learning and expertise in TOS for DI is your best logical decision in taking the next big leap into Big Data world.